Director at CairnMartin
Views:2490 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Leader/Head - Data Science - IT (15-20 yrs)
Leader/Head - Data Science
Desired Experience :
- Analytics : SQL, jupyter/ipython notebooks, re.dash
- Modelling : scikit-learn, stats-models, pymc3, tensor-flow
- Data Engineering : python, SQL, Spark, Scala, Docker, AWS
- Data Warehouse : AWS Redshift
- Dashboards : D3.js, bokeh, re.dash, Tableau
Role Accountabilities :
- Drive the creation and implementation of best practices for statistical data modelling, analysis, and machine learning; data exploration and reporting tools; and processes that allow data team to work efficiently.
- Significant experience managing, mentoring, and coaching teams of data scientists and analysts
- You will have statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling as well as business strategy skills to build the algorithms.
- Experience in finding patterns in data and creating statistical models, data exploration, data visualization and data mining.
- Define the overarching data strategy and vision for data pipeline, data products.
- Experience of overseeing Big Data projects: managing risks and data security.
- Experience of leading data science, data discovery and machine learning projects.
- A PhD in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, statistics, physics or mathematics. MBA is a plus.
- 15+ years of hands on experience in machine learning algorithms.
- Prior experience in managing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work across multiple teams and levels within the organization.
- Understanding of good software development practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.