Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:481 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Leader - Growth & Digital Marketing - Online/eCommerce (7-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Growth & Digital marketing :
You will be playing a critical role of understanding customer insights and tying it with business objectives and hence will be bearing the flag of thought leadership and critical thinking for the Organization
- Be the owner of consumer & business journey funnel
- Directly responsible for driving organic share of customers
- Understand the meaning of growth- knowing why to do before arriving at how to do
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Work closely with internal wholesale teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- Influence the leadership : Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Identify product differentiation based on consumer needs and journey funnel
- Monitoring Biz health - WoW on L0 & L1 metrics & taking necessary actions with POCs
- Working on structural growth initiatives (eg: How to increase purchase, drive acquisition & retention etc)
- Lead all horizontal initiatives of customers with product teams
- Hands on experience of leading a team who runs customer/ demand planning in e-commerce, digital media promotions is a must
- Proactive and ready to keep experimenting to ascertain what works and what doesn't
- Must be from tier 1 schools
- Min relevant experience of 2 years and overall 5-6 years
- You have 2+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and marketing intelligence tools
- Strong bias for action and be comfortable with ambiguity
Role required : Need category marketing profile with experience in demand planning, P&L, marketing initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.