Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:400 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Leader - Global Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing Firm - XLRI/IIM/TISS/SCHRMD (10-15 yrs)
Role Purpose : Lead programs, annual cycles from the compensation function and contribute to reward strategy formulation at global level.
Job Description :
- Handle the global compensation portfolio which includes compensation programs, strategy & compensation structure across grades in the organization.
- Accountable for the successful design and delivery of compensation solutions across a range of topics such as base pay, variable pay, equity plans, executive compensation etc.
- Responsible for market benchmarking, reviews and ensure its consistent application within the organization across the global.
Candidate Description :
- 10+ years of experience with relevant experience in Global Compensation
- PG in HR from premier institutes
- Experience in handling Global Compensation from large Manufacturing Organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.