Product Manager at Confidential
Views:11903 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Leader - Financial Portfolio Management - Financial Services (6-11 yrs)
Job Purpose (job Summary)
- Under general supervision and within established policies & procedures, provides operational support including all aspects of Portfolio Administration, Reconciliation and Trade Support services, as well as making recommendations to improve policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform Client level reconciliation for Cash & Positions between Invesco Portfolio accounts and relevant sponsor accounts
- Restrict the accounts from trading due to account discrepancies and pending reconciliation in the Invesco portfolio accounting system
- Perform account maintenance functions including: New account setup, Terminations, Conversions, contributions/withdrawals, tax harvests
- Placing security and industry level restrictions in the portfolio accounting system.
- Adding financial advisor information to the portfolio accounting system to reconcile with Sponsor data
- Monitoring sponsor websites and applications for various client requests
- Reconciling cash positions and market value on portfolio accounting system to the custodian s record on manually reconciled accounts.
- Downloading Sponsor reports & Updating and Comparing Unified Managed Accounts (UMA) Models depending on the Sponsor
- Proactively contribute ideas and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor and report the cash and position discrepancies in a timely manner to the trading desk.
- Research/Resolve of various corporate actions discrepancies like stock split, reverse split, spin off, bonus etc.
- Identify & resolve individual account discrepancies accurately and efficiently, to ensure systems are ready for trading
- Reviewing and identifying items in the Operations Global mailbox
- Ensure the process procedures are up to date
- Proactively identify potential operational risks, suggest mitigation strategy to manager and lead the implementation of the agreed upon mitigation strategy
- Review and Ensure that all new accounts, Conversions, Terminations, Tax Harvest, cash flows are completed in a timely manner.
- Review and Ensure all the e-mails in the Global mail box are routed properly and all the items are identified correctly
- Review and Ensure that Client Level Portfolio reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and resolve all cash and position discrepancies are resolved including Manual Reconciliation
- Review and Ensure all the Sponsor Reports are Downloaded & Unified Managed Accounts (UMA) Models are updated and compared in a timely manner
- Responsible for helping/Guiding the team members to prioritize the work and to do the Job on their own
- Ensure all critical end of the day reports on New accounts, terms, restrictions and reconciliation items are completed and actionable items are duly completed
- Ensure all the transitions run smoothly and all the procedures are up to date
- Ensure Dividend Report related to Performance of the accounts is prepared in a timely manner
Work Experience / Knowledge
- 3 to 6 Years Investment Operations Industry Experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Investment products globally is required
- Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people s opinions.
- Good Understanding of Quality and process improvement concepts
- Excellent understanding of separately managed account process.
Formal Education - MBA or any other Professional qualification with Finance as Major Specialization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.