Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:22296 Applications:809 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Leader - Finance Transformation - Consulting (8-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible to Design and deliver on value generating projects as a key resource of corporate quality team.
- Major responsibility would be to mentor Black Belts and Green Belt projects on Lean Six Sigma.
- As a Lead will be responsible to ensure that there is effective communication and governance on key projects.
- Will be responsible in creating a roadmap for driving internal transformation and process improvement projects for the client's for finance and accounting operations.
- Will be responsible for Program management of projects in the area of Process Transformation.
- 10 plus years of experience in the areas of process excellence, process re-engineering, consulting and process transformation specifically of Finance processes.
- 5 plus years of experience in consulting.
- Certified Master Black Belt / Black Belt would be preferred.
- Finance Transformation experience with strong consulting skills.
- Global exposure
- Stakeholder Management and Client Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.