Partner at Elite Corporate Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:338 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Leader/Expert - Performance Management System - BPO/IT (10-16 yrs)
Leader - Performance Management System (PMS) Expert
What you will do :
Individual performance management :
- Taking ownership of the performance management process design and management in the organization.
- Pro-actively lead activities around performance planning and evaluation advice, incl. performance management mediation
- Design and lead progressive initiatives around Performance Management of global workforce, incl. design, planning and facilitation of thematic training/ workshops.
- Provide communication material and design campaigns around Performance management
- Acting as a pro-active subject matter expert for senior management and other relevant stakeholders
Benefits & Rewards Management :
- Researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs is one of the key responsibilities of this role.
- To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of labor legislation and be familiar with organizational psychology and employee engagement.
- You will build fair and attractive compensation and benefits plans that help us improve employee satisfaction and create a productive workplace.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company's strategic plan
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
Who we are looking for :
- We are looking for a highly collaborative, pragmatic, intelligent, ambitious individual with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have a passion for making an impact in high-stakes business environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in Individual performance management is required.
- Practical experience in capacity development in the area of Performance Management is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of Career Development is a distinct advantage.
- Practical experience in conceptualizing new approaches and innovation in the area of Human Resources, ideally on a global scale, is desirable.
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
- Practical experience in designing programmes and training material is an asset.
- Experience with state of the art Performance Management approaches is an asset.
- Performance-based rewards and recognition system experience is an asset.
Cultural attributes; What you bring to the table :
- You are comfortable and passionate about working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage competing demands.
- You are a storyteller with strong business communication and presentation abilities.
- You have a business perspective and understanding
- You are comfortable to take on challenges and deliver against intense timeline pressure
- Possess a forward-thinking capacity and the demonstrated ability to work as a team both inside and outside the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Analytical and methodical in your approach to problem solving
Qualifications ; What you need :
- Management / Engineering degree from good educational institution
- 10 to 15 yrs of experience in human resource function
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Human Resources related areas such as Performance Management, Career Development, Talent Management, HR Policy, Recruitment, or a combination of the above is required.