Consultant at ProEdge
Views:4215 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Leader - Enterprise Sales - Finance & Risk Domain (12-18 yrs)
The Enterprise Sales Leader - 'Finance and Risk domain', will be responsible for driving revenue by identifying new opportunities / clients in the Financial Services domain and closing deals through expert consultative selling.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers
- Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory
- Provide insights and share the organizations thought leadership on their proposition with customers
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Deep market understanding including :
a) Expert understanding of Financial market
b) Strong understanding of business model workflow for Financial Services clients
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a hunter.
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Executive presence
- Over 5 years of industry, sales or market experience
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.