Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:159 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Leader - Data Scientist - IT (9-13 yrs)
Candidates with an experience of working for Retail/Technology/Analytics firms shall be preferred
Candidates with premier educational background shall be preferred
- Our vision is to build Analytics & insight function a strategic differentiator for the company.
What do we do :
- Embed analytics across the organisation to help increase revenue, improve operational efficiency, enable cost optimization, improve guest & employee experience and manage risk.
- Help decision makers in the business anticipate and respond faster to emerging trends.
- A lean team of data scientists, ML engineers, analysts & consultants.
- We are customer advocates & have relentless passion for insight led decision making & strong bias for action
- We have a strong appetite for constant learning, thinking out of the box, questioning the problems & solutions with the intent to understand and solve better
Key Accountabilities :
- Build predictive / prescriptive capabilities to enable assisted / predictive decision making
- Partner with functional leads to define the problem statement, solution and business case.
- Partner functional leads, technology / IT / process excellence teams to embed data science solutions into systems/Apps as well as processes and deliver committed business value / transformation.
- Build industry leading data science capabilities through a combination of in-house teams and external partners
- Productionalize the capability & work with IT / product teams to integrate it with key applications/products /tools
- Architect ML/AI solutions and build & data & model pipelines.
Work Prioritization & governance :
- Enable all stakeholders and leaders on prioritizing on the initiatives/work-streams/features/scenarios based on business value dimensions.
- Setup and drive governance process across prioritized work efforts, bringing all the stakeholders together.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency to identify & acting on opportunity and driving transparency on the work portfolio & utilisation of analytics resources
Manage tech stack & costs :
- Choose framework, tooling to optimize the performance & cost of processing
- Administer & optimize use of analytics & tech resources
- Strong knowledge management & code management / version control practices
People development :
- Build a team of commercially savvy data scientists with strong value systems & exceptional skills
- Demonstrate strong practices & passion for teams- performance management & career progression
- Build a culture of commercial focus, responsiveness & strong code & knowledge management practices
- 10+ years of experience building scalable ML/AI solutions in production setting on a large volume of data
- Strong hands-on experience with ML/AI frameworks and scripting languages, Exposure to cloud native services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.