Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:151 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Leader - Data Scientist - IT (9-13 yrs)
Candidates with an experience of working for Retail/Technology/Analytics firms shall be preferred
Candidates with premier educational background shall be preferred
- Our vision is to build Analytics & insight function a strategic differentiator for the company.
What do we do :
- Embed analytics across the organisation to help increase revenue, improve operational efficiency, enable cost optimization, improve guest & employee experience and manage risk.
- Help decision makers in the business anticipate and respond faster to emerging trends.
- A lean team of data scientists, ML engineers, analysts & consultants.
- We are customer advocates & have relentless passion for insight led decision making & strong bias for action
- We have a strong appetite for constant learning, thinking out of the box, questioning the problems & solutions with the intent to understand and solve better
Key Accountabilities :
- Build predictive / prescriptive capabilities to enable assisted / predictive decision making
- Partner with functional leads to define the problem statement, solution and business case.
- Partner functional leads, technology / IT / process excellence teams to embed data science solutions into systems/Apps as well as processes and deliver committed business value / transformation.
- Build industry leading data science capabilities through a combination of in-house teams and external partners
- Productionalize the capability & work with IT / product teams to integrate it with key applications/products /tools
- Architect ML/AI solutions and build & data & model pipelines.
Work Prioritization & governance :
- Enable all stakeholders and leaders on prioritizing on the initiatives/work-streams/features/scenarios based on business value dimensions.
- Setup and drive governance process across prioritized work efforts, bringing all the stakeholders together.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency to identify & acting on opportunity and driving transparency on the work portfolio & utilisation of analytics resources
Manage tech stack & costs :
- Choose framework, tooling to optimize the performance & cost of processing
- Administer & optimize use of analytics & tech resources
- Strong knowledge management & code management / version control practices
People development :
- Build a team of commercially savvy data scientists with strong value systems & exceptional skills
- Demonstrate strong practices & passion for teams- performance management & career progression
- Build a culture of commercial focus, responsiveness & strong code & knowledge management practices
- 10+ years of experience building scalable ML/AI solutions in production setting on a large volume of data
- Strong hands-on experience with ML/AI frameworks and scripting languages, Exposure to cloud native services