Leader - Data Science - Digital Financial Firm - PhD (6-14 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- As Head of Data Science, you will model nebulous problems independently and find and work with patterns in the data.
- Deliver the power of creation, curation, big data and trust management to local domain experts and community leaders
Client Details :
The client is a digital financial inclusion platform operating under an NBFC and MFI license with a vision to make affordable financial services accessible to 100 million unserved and underserved households. The company is co-founded by two of the most renowned Indian industrialist and philanthropist.
Data science - a superb statistician, learning expert, and modeling guru who can
- Take nebulous problems (e.g., social trust) and figure out how to model this without guidance
- Figure out data quality and impact of data quality on the model
- Find deep, unusual patterns in our data without supervision
- Be able to code and execute these models at a population scale spanning millions of users at millions of data points per day,
- Be as effective slicing and dicing 25,000 user's data in a vast spreadsheet.
- Be able to build learning models from scratch (i.e. start from tensor flow) and C++ or Julia
Usually has a PhD from a top 20 university in the world in CS or AI or Math or Physics + the above skills, demonstrated in a new problem area (not run of the mill pattern matching) in industry
- Phd Calibre of thinking
- Well grounded in data science and have insight and intuition - FS background can be flexible
- FMCG, consumer oriented industries will be interesting - ability to re-think from scratch
Job Offer :
Based in Bangalore, work with a highly acclaimed leadership having prior experience with organizations like Google, Nomura. Create a sustainable, scalable and profitable 'platform' which will improve the quality of lives of 100 million households in the next 5 years
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact - Radhika Gupta- on - +91 124 452 5423- .
Contact - Radhika Gupta - +91 124 452 5423
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.