Talent Director at Clarus Consulting
Views:629 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Leader - CPG Strategy - Consulting Firm (15-20 yrs)
- Candidate will be responsible for Advising the CPG customers across US, North America in building the strategy for Business /Data Science/ Engineering.
- Creating the road map for client strategies. Should act as extended arm of client in strategizing the priorities & Business needs of the client.
- Advise CPG industry CIO, CTO & CDO on operationalizing the business strategy into data strategy
- Work closely with teams in Globally
- Develop industry leading point of views and establish company as a domain expertise led consulting firm.
- Drive ROI for clients
- Collaborate with others in driving transformational value to the clients, requires you to collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, supply chain experts, customer analytics experts.
- Will be responsible for building the COE for CPG Industry.
- Drive profitability for the Practice.
- You will be mentoring consultants who seek to develop expertise in CPG and a combination of technology.
- An Ideal candidate should be a B.E & MBA with over 10 to 15 years experience in CPG consulting across US, North America & EU.
- Should have strong experience in strategy consulting, budgeting etc.
- He should have strong solution approach and ready to work independently as well as part of team.