Client Partner at Global Village Consulting
Views:1932 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Leader - Corporate Strategy - CPG Domain (14-20 yrs)
Ourclient is looking at a CPG Strategy leader who has exposure to global markets (especially North America). Expertise areas in one or more of the following capability areas would be a great fit : Revenue Growth Management, Shopper Insights, Brand Marketing, Category management.
Here's how your day job could look like:
- Advise CPG VPs and BU Leaders on business strategy topics. Be an innovator on topics such as :
- How should I execute a DTC strategy? How do I increase market share by 5% over 5 years without compromising margins? How do I build and thrive using a 1:1 consumer strategy in a cookie-less world
Advise CPG CIO and CDOs on operationalizing the business strategy into data strategy. Be an authority on topics such as :
- What is the right approach to build scalable AI/ML products which can be scaled globally in a F500? What is the right data strategy to do this?
- Develop industry-leading point of views and establish organization as a domain expertise led consulting firm. Be an innovator on topics such as :
- How to transform traditional monoliths into a digital CPG enterprise which cuts the functional siloes. E.g. Nike's vision as an example.
- How can next gen revenue growth management integrate with supply chain, customer distribution and marketing to create transformative outcomes?
Drive 10x ROI for our clients :
- Be it a strategy/data science/data engineering/point problem, we look upto you to drive 10x impact for the $ invested in us by the client.
- Drive the adoption of your strategy to the last mile, traversing the landmines in between as a true partner to your client
Collaborate with other practices :
- Today, driving transformational value to the clients requires you to collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, supply chain experts, customer analytics experts. Those are specialized CoEs . A winner in this role will be a tactful collaborator.
Coach & Mentor :
- You will be the leader of this practice, mentoring consultants who seek to develop expertise in CPG and a combination of data science/data engineering.
Other points to note :
- A track record of innovation, and a combination of big picture thinking & granular problem solving is a must for the role.
- The role does't require an in-depth understanding or experience in the AI/ML space. We'll work with you on that and help you ride the AI wave.
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles such as budgeting, asset valuation and net present value
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills (ideally in sensitive environments)
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.