Senior Executive - HR at V-konnect Associates
Views:6708 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Leader - Corporate Banking - BFSI - IIM/MDI/FMS (11-15 yrs)
Manage a portfolio of MNC's with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various Bank products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank.
- Handling a team of RMs.
- Responsible for Business banking product for the large corporate houses.
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndication, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transaction banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
Age Criteria : 32 - 36 Years
- Qualification: CA / MBA from a premier institute
- Local candidates will be preferred from Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida.
- Preferred only from Corporate Banking exposure