Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:17164 Applications:927 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Leader - Business Transformation (12-18 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute the strategy building and execution process for the organization.
- Identify and set up new service offerings and solutions.
- Drive operational improvements in critical business/ functional areas.
- Provide Banking domain inputs and Driving the implementation of Strategy.
- Guide the service line leaders in developing solutions for the industry segments.
- Build new and refine existing collateral.
- Build relationships and partnerships with internal business stakeholders.
- Develop new solutions and capabilities for Banking vertical.
- 12 + years of experience in leading Business / Process Transformation Projects focusing on cost optimization and cost reduction.
- Any industry experience, preferably Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Banking, Automobile sectors.
- Global Exposure.
- Stakeholder Management and Client Management
- Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.