Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:577 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Leader - Brand Management - Retail (10-12 yrs)
- Must not have more than 3 less than 3 years stints.
- Must have clearly visible promotions in their career stints. One designation to next or one level to next.
Purpose of the Job:
- Brand Manager is a new role for our Group. As the company continues to grow fast, there is a need to develop long lasting in-house product brands that speaks to our customers and stays in their minds forever.
- This role will be responsible for managing the existing online brands, launching new product brands and ensuring continued success of the brands by building strong brand loyalty. The job requires strong team work, passion and communication skills as it will be required to work very closely with Merchandising, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing and other departments.
Job Responsibilities :
- Brand strategy: Understanding and defining umbrella brands; Product category In-house brand definition, guidelines and value proposition.
- Planning and execution of Umbrella and in-house brands communications to internal teams, to our tv audience, our online platform visitors/customers, our marketplace customers and our social DR viewers.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on in-house brands.
Desired Qualification & Key Competencies:
- Minimum 10 years demonstrable marketing experience in retail, branding and/ or eCommerce
- Masters in Fashion, Advertising, Business or other relevant areas
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills to maintain good relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Have a hands-on attitude, analytical skills and ambitious. The job requires a strong focus on results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.