Senior HR Consultant at Vision Beyond
Views:9076 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Leader - BFS Digital Engineering (9-20 yrs)
Leader - BFS Digital Engineering
Core responsibilities include :
- Core member of leadership team responsible for providing Digital advisory, devising digital strategy and roadmap for end to end transformational engagements in collaboration with subject matter experts, consultants, technologists and creative teams.
- Lead Digital vision and offeringsfor BFS vertical by working with clients to re-imagine their business from the outside-in; with a focus on industry specific experience in digital strategy development and execution.
- Collaborate with the Central Digital practice and Innovation team to create digital products and services for the BFS
- Create Industry specific frameworks, e.g. Digital customer lifecycle, digital maturity model, functional reference architectures.
- Manage and grow the BFS Digital pipeline
- Drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading digital engagements for the BFS vertical in collaboration with the Digital Works team.
- Publish thought leadership across multiple channels, e.g. white papers, company intranet, articles in business and Industry or Horizontal- specific publications, speaking engagements, social media (Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, et cetera).
- Play an active role as a member of the BU Leadership Team integrating digital transformation offerings with existing services; and supporting the expansion of Digital in our existing accounts, as well as our brand recognition as a Digital Transformation Partner.
- Work closely with the BU Leadership Team to define and drive the digital transformation strategy and service offering for the Industry; lead and play a hands-on role in client engagement.
- Actively incorporate best practices, methodologies, products and services from Company's Digital Practice and Innovation group into the BFS BU.
- Build the BFS BU's digital capabilities through both recruiting new talent and coaching existing company's BFSteam.
- Provide strategic leadership and be hands-on in developing digital transformation strategy to extract more value from commercial relationships.
- Work closely with various horizontals in company's (Analytics, Risk, F&A etc.) to ensure support for leading edge digital transformation offerings.
Required Skill Set :
- Minimum 10+ years of strategy, operations & process consulting to Fortune 1000 corporations, with extensive cross-industry experience in digital strategy and transformation (i.e. digital marketing, ecommerce, operations, collaboration, IoT (Internet of things) customer experience and/or innovation)
- Minimum 10 years combined experience with a consulting firm and/or digital agency
- Minimum 10 years experience advising major transformation initiatives in business, operations and technology across industry sectors, with depth of experience in Banking & Financial Services Industry.
- Proven ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, global organizational
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development, including identification of leads and opportunities, pre-sales and post-sales support and client relationship management
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing strategic digital concepts to all audiences
- Ability to travel minimum 50% of the time
- Proven ability to generate business and spearhead the elevation of portfolio client engagements to their next level of growth
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensuses and achieving goals through collaboration.
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers, a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and technical expertise.
- Ability to extensively work with the C-suite and executive teams as a trusted partner Digital Strategy & Transformation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.