Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:163 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Workplace Service Desk & Collaboration - Consulting Firm (16-24 yrs)
- Responsible for leading the organization's strategy, projects and processes for digital workplace solutions.
- Experience with the modern digital workplace (global intranet) and design thinking (including mobile and apps).
- Increase standardization of core processes; improve processes in support of strategic imperatives and programs.
- Demonstrates autonomy by executing tool and channel strategy, gathering requirements from multiple sources, obtaining and coordinating the proper approvals, and partnering with dev, automation, product team, automation or outside partners to execute strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and implanting procedures/processes and ensuring team can execute according to guidelines provided; this will include the development of templates, documented processes including the global style and user guides and ongoing training.
Technical Domain :
- Ensure consistent project delivery; monitor/oversee the execution of project activities, with overall responsibility for OTOBOS delivery. Ensure Workplace, Service Desk operations fully integrates with the technical solutions
- Understand technical impacts of projects and team delivers all the projects milestones as expected
- Identify cross-functional Telecom application synergies
- Ensure designs meet business requirements and compliance to AIL standards
- Ensure no single points of failure
- Provide on-going support for AIL end users
- Validation of Major Technical solutions and remediation activities
- Providing technical expertise and advice to the clients & teams
- Security of endpoint with excellent controls around IAM, onboarding and offboarding processes
SKILLS SET REQUIREMENTS:
MANDATORY SKILLS :
- 18+ years of corporate experience
- Strong comprehension of ITIL IPC process
- Considerable experience working in a Data Center Infrastructure technical and operational area
- Solid analytical and trouble-shooting skills with experience supporting Data Centre in production environments
- Excellent English communication skills including oral, written and technical documentation.
- Highly motivated team manager and diligent worker with experience and flexibility to support our clients
- Should be able to work in flexi hours as per the requirement.
- Strong expertise in Digital Workplace, Service Desk & Collaboration domain (- 1)
- Should have worked on different Digital Workplace engineering technologies, Collaboration and Service Desk
- Having strong knowledge and experience on designing and implementing large digital workplace solutions IT for big enterprises
- Managing VIP support for all senior exec with an excellent relationship with C - suite leaders
- Managing partner Digital Workplace teams to exceed SLA/KPIs as agreed on Managed services contracts
- Excellent hands-on knowledge on Digital workplace platforms
- Active Directory, Management tools, O365, E-mail systems, MDM technologies, leveraging VPN setup for end user
- 20000+ user migration to MS O365 platform from MS Exchange and smooth operations
- Hands-on projects and operations of intelligent service desk solutions, BOTs, automations, end to end solution architecture and implementation to meet 24x7x365 end user requirements and exceeding client expectation
- Solutioning and implementations of VMware, Hypervisors, VM Architecture, VDI, Citrix for AIL workplace, service desk and collaboration platforms
- VDI, Citrix, public Cloud integrations
- Ability to implement network configurations including Local Area, Wide Area, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
- Platform security, Virus Protection & Pattern upgrades, Patch management
- Failover and DR principles
- Strong knowledge of Capacity, Asset, Monitoring processes
- Intermediate skills on MS tools like Excel, Powerpoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.