Lead - Warehouse Operations & Automation - Retail (10-18 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Warehouse, Warehouse Automation, Logistics, Warehousing, Warehouse Management System, Distribution, Continuous Improvement, Import, Customs, Operations, Racking, Fill Rate, Replenishment, Retail, Inbound logistics, Forecasting, Planning
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - End to end responsibility of driving the warehouse operations and automation initiatives for a Global MNC which has been one of the fastest-growing companies in their line of business, in India. The role will be a crucial part of the Supply Chain team and will be a growth driver for the company in India.
Client Details :
Our client is a global retail leader recognized among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India which will be driven by ecommerce initiatives besides traditional retail business and want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Warehouse Operations & Automation Leader for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain of the business, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Budgeting and controlling the Warehouse cost along with cost benchmarking at activity level and cost optimization in OPEX and CAPEX
- Designing a network of Local / Regional Distribution solutions basis business need and to identify the risks and provide a mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Annual planning for the complete inbound and outbound daily, monthly, quantity target planning
- Warehouse space/capacity forecasting, planning and max utilization & planning for seasonality peaks
- Manpower productivity benchmarking at warehouse activity level
- Ensuring enough warehouse racking installation and MHE (Material Handling Equipment) deployment for future need
- Ensuring agreed service level of each BU are met in terms of replenishment fill rate, product availability, returns, RMA, VAS, shrinkage etc.
- Evaluating and managing all service partners for warehouse and manpower
- Ensuring that the government norms and Customer SOPs are strictly adhered to besides periodical audits are conducted by the statutory team
- Coordinating with the NDC operation execution team and PMC for smooth workflow and transaction
- Designing the most suited operational BAU solutions for the NDC like racking, picking strategy, BU layout, temperature-controlled distribution, BIN slotting best fit etc.
- Introducing continuous process improvement initiatives
- At least 10+ years of relevant work experience alongside a PGD Operations Management or MBA in Operations is mandatory. Experience of having worked with International Brand(s) is highly desirable. The person must have an experience of building and managing AT LEAST one 200,00 sq. ft + warehouse besides a strong track record with continuous improvement projects.
- Exposure to FTWZ and strong experience of cross-functional stakeholder management in the current role is highly desirable. Prior experience in migrating existing infrastructure to a consolidated warehouse and warehouse automation projects is preferred.
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.