Lead/VP/SVP - Fraud Analytics - Bank (9-20 yrs)
Given below position details with a Leading Bank :
Role : Lead - Fraud Analytics
Location: BKC, Mumbai
This role is responsible for Leading, Designing, Developing the entire suite of Fraud & Operations Models and strategies for all the products.
The Team Lead will be part of the Business Unit team and will be responsible for creating analytical solutions for effective Fraud prevention and state of art Solutions for cost optimization in Operations.
Roles & responsibilities
- Understanding the business nuances and associated fraud patterns both at the time of application and transactions.
- Leading a team of Analysts & Senior Analysts. Ensuring proper project & delivery management to maintain the right engagement level in the team
- Providing actionable feedback on a regular basis to ensure high standards of performance in the team.
- Developing advance ML models for customer fraud identification for both Assets & Liabilities team of the Bank.
- Develop the entire framework comprising of solutions for individual, channel and collusion fraud using a combination of supervised and unsupervised statistical techniques
- Explore alternate sources of data which can add value on top of the traditional data sources for fraud prevention
- Help the business driving key metrics by reducing fraud- by timely delivery of models/insights, solutions features, and projects.
- Development, tracking and management of the Fraud prevention strategy across all businesses.
- Development & forecasting of supply & demand for different products of Bank.
- Document process, data codes, data repository, data request, log book for audit and regulatory requirement
- Ensure seamless execution, increased productivity, error free execution
- Ensuring all the data privacy & other governance rules are adhered for self & team.
- Proficient in Python, SAS, R & AWS (Preferred)
- Strong understanding of the statistical concepts and modeling techniques e.g. LR, GBM, XG-Boost, Random Forrest, ANN
- Experience of working on business/risk analytics and Fraud Analytics (preferred)
- Knowledge of Time Series Forecasting such as VAR, SVAR, ARIMA, FB Prophet, etc.
- Logical thought process, ability to scope out an open ended problem into data driven solution.
- Team handling experience(preferred)