Director at 3 Point HRM LLP
Views:337 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Lead - Treasury - Travel/Aviation (15-20 yrs)
Job Position Summary
Responsible to manage the treasury and cash flow requirements of the company. Engage managing the relationship with banks and lenders. Undertake the responsibility of de-risking the financial exposure from time to time.
1. Ensure adequate credit lines (both fund based and non-fund based) to meet the liquidity needs of the Company.
2. Manage the investment portfolio of the Company by making prudent investment decisions.
3. Provide operational support to various business teams for issuance of LC, BG, SBLC and other financial instruments.
4. Closely track the cash available in the Company and forecast the cash on an ongoing basis and provide early warning signs if the liquidity targets are not met.
5. The role will also involve extensive transaction structuring and support in closure of various agreements. As such, an excellent understanding of FEMA and various regulations will also be essential.
6. Define and execute the hedging framework (fx / fuel) that could minimize potential shocks to the Company and mitigate risk.
Over time, the role will also involve managing relationship with various payment aggregators.
Desired Qualification - CA or MBA Finance from Tier 1 B-school
Preferred relevant work experience
- A total of 15+ years' work experience in Finance function, with at least 10 years of experience in Treasury function of which last 3 years should be at functional leadership level for treasury management
- Relevant experience in a sizable Indian / multinational organization in corporate treasury or relationship management of banking
- Strong and demonstrable relationships with PSU, Private Banks, Foreign Banks and various AMCs
Skills and knowledge
a) Knowledge of financial markets and ability to operate Reuters/Bloomberg screen
b) Excellent control on Microsoft Excel (understanding of macros desirable)
c) Comprehensive understanding of fixed income products, foreign exchange, financial derivatives
d) Above average data analytics skills
e) Strong understanding of financial accounting
Behavioral / Leadership
a) Collaboration and networking / Relationship management
b) Result orientation
c) Problem solving
d) People and team leadership
e) Coaching and mentoring
The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.