Lead - Training & Talent Development - IT Services (12-15 yrs)
We have been retained by one of the leading IT Services firms to hire a Training Lead. This will manage L&D for Pan India. Please note this role requires someone who thrives on working in demanding environments and has their forte in designing training experiences and learning outcomes for a big workforce with an MNC.
Key responsibilities :
- Boost employee engagement through various training programs while keeping business goals in mind.
- To work with cross functional teams and identifying their training needs to design content that propels their performance excellence.
- Prioritize training objectives for various divisions and prepare their annual training plans.
- Structure career paths for roles across levels in the organisation and enable accelerated growth for high performing employees.
- Design superior quality training framework and take ownership for delivery of training for all the key programs.
- Be proactive in partnering with external trainers to create a refined pool of training partners.
-Lead initiatives to ensure good CSAT scores, work on ROI of training
To fit the bill :
- To qualify you must be a full time MBA in HR with minimum 12-15 years of experience in designing and imparting Trainings and Learning programmes for large firms/global MNCs.
-You must have led L&D for a business unit with an MNC
- You should be hands on in Training analysis and HR analytics.
- You must bring strong work ethics and promote a culture of collaboration.
- Must be self-motivated and well informed about upcoming global learning practices.