Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1507 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Lead - Trade Finance Operations - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Lead - Trade Finance Operations
This role entails responsibility for planning, directing and supervising the activities of staff in the Trade Finance Operations, ensuring compliance with established procedures and guidelines, delivery of quality internal customer service and protection of the Bank from operational risk. The role bearer is primarily accountable for transaction processing and document scrutiny along with other key operational responsibilities. This role has many internal and external interactions with key stakeholders and is a vital contributor to the organization's overall profitability and health.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the entire Trade Finance Operations and ensure they are aligned with Bank's strategic goals and objectives
- Spearhead operational responsibility for non-funded instruments such as Letters of Credit, Bank guarantees, Capital Account Transactions and for funded instruments such as export financing, Document checking, CLF, Local Bill Discounting, etc.
- Oversee the effectiveness of the management and the operational integrity of all operations
- Work as an effective business partner in strategizing and driving the implementation of critical operational and regulatory practices for the bank
- Ensure the processes and policies are compliant and streamlined within the Regulatory guidelines
- Strategize and create roadmap for re-engineering business processes to improve customer service, enhance controls and to drive cost effectiveness and accuracy
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative excellence in ensuring smooth functioning for Trade Finance Operations
- Oversee quality initiatives across operations team for optimization of processes in order to improve TAT and up gradation of SLAs
- Employ tools such as automation and digitization to increase process efficiency and scale business
- Foster a market research led culture to drive continuous process improvements by benchmarking against competitor banks
- Manage and monitor business critical metrics and performance indicators by leveraging relevant dashboards and trade analytics
- Budgeting and scheduling resources to ensure best utilization of manpower
- Ensure high quality and accuracy of transaction processing for Trade Finance Operations
- Improve and enhance operating systems and procedures on an on-going basis to meet future business challenges
- Spearhead initiative to reduce operational costs and drive strategies to increase profitability
Managerial Responsibilities :
- Champion in customer culture by driving the team to take up high degree servicing norms to ensure absolute customer delight
- Attract and retain best-in-class talent for key roles in their reporting structure
- Drive co-operation with the credit, technology, analytics and risk teams to ensure smooth functioning of business
- Partner with Policies team to ensure all decisions are taken within the prescribed framework.
Post Graduate - Any
Experience: Minimum of 10+ Years of experience in Trade Finance Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.