Lead - Total Rewards & Compensation - HRO (12-18 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading global professional services company, to hire an HRO Lead for Compensation and Total Rewards. This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise in Compensation and Benefits management working as a part of BPO/Shared Services leading this as a business not in a corporate function role.
Should be open to work in different time zones as per the business requirement primarily to support North America markets.
This role will offer you a great opportunity to lead the various aspects of large processes in designing Compensation and Rewards programs in a global environment. You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities with the current clients and expanding the scope of the business. You will be responsible to resolve problems the Lead will need to possess the relevant experience and contact network across operations / global service lines, plus the ability to look at issues in an objective way. You would be responsible for Interaction with operational Regional Delivery Leads, and Global Service Line Leads daily.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide end to end process and policy expertise/input to future state Global and Local design for all Total Rewards processes like Annual Compensation Planning comprising of Annual Salary Merit Increase, Annual Bonus, Equity, Incentive plans, Salary Increments due to Promotions /Demotions/Relocation/Grade Change/Transfers, Job Evaluation Process and Market Survey participation support
- Provide leading practices, Industry benchmarks and process design considerations incorporating build to operate efficiency design principles
- Provide leading input for technology configuration (Cloud HRIS - Workday/Success Factors & local rewards systems) and assist in identifying gaps and matching automation opportunities
- Provide inputs and participation in the end to end process scenarios development and testing for Cloud HRIS
- Create and maintain Job Aids, Global, and Local Work Instructions and help train Service delivery teams
- Provide input to the creation of a Global Quality Framework with quantified measurement criteria's in alignment with client/contractual needs
- Participate and lead continuous process improvement agenda and share Innovative practices resulting in measurable client value creation
To fit the bill, you must be :
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Human Resources from a top school/college preferred
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in HR consulting & delivery for Total Rewards processes across multiple clients
- Preferred Workday or SuccessFactors certification & exposure to IPE (International Position Evaluation) tool and Equity tools/Vendors: Merrill Lynch and Computer Share
- Cross-industry exposure to HR transformation projects
- Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma and Operational Excellence practices
- Preferred Global HR certification (like SHRM, APA)