Lead/ Team Manager - Marketing - Healthcare (7-12 yrs)
Industry - Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - marketing, channel development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Excellent opportunity to work in a Marketing role with one of the biggest Health care company across globe.
My client is one of the largest Health care Solutions company known for their known for their high-end instruments /services. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are currently hiring for an experienced marketing professional based out of Gurgaon/Bangalore.
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Developing annual marketing plans and performing prioritisation of market segments & portfolio
- Identifying key growth plays, buyer-centric value propositions and drafted GTM strategies for industry
- Leading the creation and deployment of industry assets such as sales presentations, collateral, videos, white papers, webinars and other thought leadership assets to communicate the value of our offerings
- Creating industry solution blueprints based on industry imperatives and technology trends
- Conceiving, implementing and monitoring targeted digital and social media campaigns as part of a wider marketing plan aligned to the business strategy
- Collaborating with channel & business partners to implement co-marketing activities driving sales pipeline
- Working with regional PR communication teams to develop and implement earned media strategy and a paid content placement strategy
- You should come with 7+ years of experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong background in marketing and/or field-based roles is a must
- MBA from a reputed college
- Excellent interpersonal skills are non-negotiable
Job Offer :
- Market leading compensation
- Work with a Global health care giant
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.