Lead/Team Leader - Operations - BPO (4-7 yrs)
Operation Lead - Team Leader
- We're looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of - reimagining how work gets done.
Operation Lead :
- As Operations Lead you will be primarily responsible for defining, overseeing, leading and evaluating the effectiveness of the operations team and various processes and workflows within operations.
- You will also ensure the delivery and management of multiple projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or might require dynamic change management in order to deliver business value.
Overall Responsibilities :
- Drive delivery and ensure calling & chat process SLAs are met. This will require strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers. Creative thinking will play a key role in solving day to day product problems.
- Track, measure and manage the performance of the Ops team.
Contribute to product improvement :
- Identify inefficiencies in the system (from pilot to final delivery) and put processes in place to solve for them.
- Creating and reading reports on a daily basis to ensure overall health of the platform and flag off anomalies.
- 4-6 years of business operations, BPO or other customer-service focused industry experience, with 2+ years of managerial experience
- Must have experience of handling foreign (preferably US based) clientele
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - strong working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
- Engineering or consulting background is a plus