Lead/Team Lead/Officer - Consumer Relations - Engineering Operations (3-8 yrs)
To maintain a mutually beneficial proactive relationship of trust and goodwill between the company and its consumers and help in brand building
The Relationship Officer thus identifies various consumer groups and other important stakeholders in order to determine their needs as well as the groups that they represent and undertake various proactive initiatives that would help the company offer improved service to its consumer base. The job holder further strengthens consumer relations through regular interaction and two-way flow of communication. The job holder functional reports to HoG - Customer Service - Back Office for all the Functional activities.
1. To attend aggrieved consumers approaching district consumer care centers and getting the issues resolved on priority.
2. To handle the irate customers and to resolve their issues at earliest without escalating to the next level of the escalation matrix
3. To be the nodal point for various schemes /Consumer related events and to be prompt in submitting the details along with all MIS.
4. To ensure that the consumer services rendered at the Consumer Care/ Cash Collection Centers are optimum so as to enhance consumer satisfaction and to maintain assets under the CRE group.
5. To organize Outreach program, taking new initiatives and consumer feedback and also need to identify the process gap.
6. Motivate consumer to opt digitization apps like e-payment, e-bill etc.
7. Monitoring of new connection file preparation with minimum cancellation.
Knowledge and skills:
- The Candidate should have the experience in Customer Services, Customer Complaint Handling.
- The Candidate should have the good communication and writing skills.
- Academic Score need to be 60% throughout for all Functions (Should apply)