Lead - Talent Management - Travel/Finance/Entertainment/Technology Sector (10-12 yrs)
- Safeguard the future potential needs of the organization in alignment with business managers by managing the career development process.
- Design succession planning through partnering with business managers to identify key people in the company and develop their management and business required skills.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs by taking inputs from job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with business managers and HRBP.
- Design and deliver training programs for up-skilling of employees in conjunction with the business managers, monitor agreed SLA's and quality of outputs.
- Contribute towards the business in identifying process improvements, improvements in policies and procedures, and any other service innovation changes that would improve the employee experience and learning journey.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in L&D, OD and training.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice employee engagement theory.
- Strong knowledge of effective learning and development tools and models.
- Proven experience of content creation and delivery.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors would be a plus
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Note: This is an indicative JD but not limited to the above-mentioned responsibilities. In addition, it will be required to perform the tasks given by the operations leaders. Responsibilities may/will grow with growing office and changing business needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.