Lead - Talent Management - Power Transmission Sector (11-15 yrs)
We are hiring a Talent Management Lead for one of the largest companies in India's power transmission sector. This position reports to the HR Head.
What you will do :
- Establish a structure for talent management and ensure key managers and the leadership are on board with the talent philosophy.
- Establish a system to keep track of skill development and advancement at different levels.
- Develop essential talent programs and the framework for the Talent Review.
- Develop, promote, and integrate an organizational framework for learning and development.
- Develop an organization-wide competency mapping for both technical and behavioral skills.
- Develop a career roadmap for different professions within the organization.
- Work on pipeline development with the talent acquisition team to fill key and specialized roles.
- Oversee organizational-wide communication using a formal framework.
- Lead a team of high-performing individuals.
Must Haves :
- MBA in HR
- 11 - 15 years of experience in Talent Management, Organization Development, and Learning & Development
- Candidates with manufacturing and infra experience will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.