CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:565 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Lead - Talent Management/Organization Development Initiative - New Age Business Solutions - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
One of our clients, a group company, invested in building New Age Business Solutions, is looking for a Talent Management Lead for their Corporate Office in Delhi.
The candidate will be resonsible for impacting the organization by shaping its business vision and technology roadmap, and/or by helping the organization fill the skill gap/market gap to achieve the vision.
Accordingly the position will be involved in :
1. Provide strategic direction on talent, learning, career and leadership development across the company
2. Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
3. Driving the culture building exercise and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
4. Developing job grades basis job evaluation
5. Ensure implementation of competency frame work, define level wise competency and assessment.
6. Running development centres for different level
7. Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
8. Lead, develop and implement organisational development strategies, providing thought leadership, and innovation in interventions that enable the organisation to become a best practice learning organization
9. Oversee the development, implementation and embedding of succession planning practices, talent management and development programmes
10. Enable and ensure the development of interventions focused on improving line manager competence and capability. Lead the effective implementation and measurement of management capability.
11. Oversee the development and innovation related to all aspects of the IIHPLs competency and behavioral frameworks.
12. Developing and implementing employee retention programmes or strategies to retain top talent
13. Drive Talent Development programs like Succession Planning, MDPs, Mentoring Programs.
14. Talent Assessment for identifying High Potential Employees
15. Design and Delivery of Training Programs
FUNCTIONAL SKILL SET REQUIRED :
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Prior work experience in Talent Management and OD
3. Stakeholder Management
4. Strong written & verbal communication skills
5. Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills