Director at Quantified HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:710 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Talent Management - IT (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a mid-sized IT Firm with HQ in Bangalore and presence in various other places in India and abroad. The Job Description is as below for the role of a Lead, Talent Management.
Purpose of the role:
- As part of Talent Management center of expertise (COE) team, you will oversee the organization health and alignment of cultural strategies to business strategies.
- Architect sustainable talent strategy to build competitive advantage for the organization through designing and implementing customized talent solutions.
- Support creating functional capability development programs.
- Build overall BU TM COE capabilities
Roles & Responsibilities :
Talent Management :
- Experience in managing strategic HR interventions at every level of employee life-cycle: spanning performance management, career development, succession planning, employee engagement, creating agile workforce, retention, leadership & organizational development.
- Design and develop customized HR & OD interventions for the respective LOB.
- Enabling employees to perform their best, leading to achievement of the organizational goals
- Build strategic partnerships with various business leaders, to drive the organization's success
- Incubating & enhancing talent as well as the critical skills associated with the role.
- Survey to gather feedback from new hires.
- Design Career Landscape, Career Mapping Flow and Compensation Benchmarking for the assigned vertical.
- Drive the Succession Planning process to ensure their development for future leadership roles.
- Effective communicator with strong analytical/logical skills, and ability to relate with people at all levels of business and management.
Performance management :
- Manage the performance evaluation and career development for the LOB
- Responsible for driving a Performance Management System (PMS) and advice the leadership team on the decisions pertaining to promotions and increments for their respective LOB.
Pre-requisites for the role :
- MBA or Masters in Organization Psychology or related discipline
- Overall 7-10 years of experience in Talent management, OD, succession planning and performance management
- Strong analytical capabilities and draw insights from multiple data sources.