Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:740 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Lead - Talent Management - IT (6-10 yrs)
An exciting job opportunity with a Leading IT organisation for a professional holding at least 6-10 years' experience in Talent Management. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Managing performance management extensively
- Managing day-to-day TM processes like performance matrix, IJP, appraisals, etc.
- Maintaining proper communication between line managers and employees, increasing efficiency in deliverable
- Managing Escalations, providing resolutions on a day-to-day basis
- Being able to report and tracking on Talent Management activities, highlighting talent readiness and escalating any concerns as and when required to the business
- Initiating any process improvement required by proposing new ideas to the management
- Project management of OD or TM domain, either individually or collaboratively along with senior stakeholders
- Being the SPOC of all talent related initiatives and requirements while maintaining proper communication with all stakeholder at all times.
- MBA with specialization in HR along with some additional HR certification
- 6-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of designing talent initiatives
- Excellent verbal communication, time management skills
- Ability to plan and implement projects & negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes