Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:518 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Lead - Talent Management - Financial Services (6-12 yrs)
Opportunity to Lead Talent Management for a Leading Financial Services Company. Looking for candidates with MBA-HR, PGDHRM in Human resources from Tier 1/2 College with 8 to 12 years post qualification experience in Talent Management.
1. Designing & Implementing of Talent Frameworks, roll out talent programs, implementing industry best practices.
2. Leads the Talent Assessment & deployment process for mid-senior level leaders through processes.
3. Works on ensuring that the information flow between the various talent & performance processes is meaningful, aligned & timely - PMS, Succession planning etc.
1. Owns the update & review of the succession planning module information for the eligible population.
2. Keeps the management & other stakeholders like Talent acquisition team updated on output of the succession planning exercise.
1. To drive business engagement and implementation across all areas of the HR agenda, spearhead all Talent, Performance & change management initiatives ensuring Key stakeholder management.
2. Co-owns & drives the overall employee engagement calendar along with the TM team.
3. Collaborating with businesses and ER/HRBPs to drive and implement the HR initiatives above.
1. This role requires the individual to work on & own the employee communication plan for the organisation/
2. Brings in intelligence on newer & more effective forms of employee communication.
1. MBA-HR, PGDHRM in Human resources from Tier 1/2 College with 8 to 12 years post qualification experience in Human Resources.
2. Minimum 5 years of core Talent Management Experience.
3. Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
4. Keen interest & inclination towards conceptualising & designing HR initiatives.
5. Drive for results, decision making, customer focus, business acumen, taking ownership, withstanding pressure, HR analytic, assessment and competency tool.
6. Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
7. Medium to expert level proficiency in MS-Office Suite-PowerPoint and Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.