Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:666 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lead - Talent Management - Energy Systems Firm (7-12 yrs)
We have been retained by the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world to recruit Lead Talent Management.
Job Role :
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs.
- Leading & driving performance management process with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture-building exercise and playing a critical role in strategizing Learning Development interventions to strengthen people's capability.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
Minimum Qualifications :
- MBA - Full Time (Specialization in Human Resource)
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to provide the effectiveness of the talent management function
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to deliver results and take accountability
- Proven ability to scale technologies including Applicant