Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:1645 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Lead - Talent Management - Energy Solutions Firm (8-12 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a global leader in providing energy solutions. They are currently transforming rapidly along with the change in energy landscape and looking to undergo a massive expansion in their portfolio internationally with extensive investment in India geography. They are thus looking to hire for a Talent Management CoE lead for India based in Delhi NCR and reporting into the Head HR for India in an individual contributor role.
Job Description :
Reporting into Head - HR, you will be responsible for :
- Diagnose, develop, implement and measure plans for Talent Development, Talent Management with particular focus on talent reviews, career management and Succession planning
- Implement employee welfare programs to ensure employees, well-being and work life balance
- Identify the gaps and business needs and create a framework to address the same.
- Handle leadership development initiatives and work extensively on evolving an innovating the wheel on daily basis
- Work closely with the business heads and Head HR to design and execute out of the box strategies to build talent management
- Create the framework for an efficient training & development module
- Handle the learning function end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate you should have :
- Strong understanding of policies and procedures around Organization Development, Talent Management and Learning & Development
- Strict 8 - 12 years of specialist experience in TM, OD and Learning
- Okay to work extensively on single handedly carving out the TM vertical in the firm from scratch
- Full time MBA (HR) from Tier 1 or Tier 2 college is a must have
- Candidates with a stable career and strong ROI measurement experience over a certain time in a particular organization only will be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills clubbed with strong stakeholder management is a must have
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to set up the TM vertival almost from scratch and lead the vertical for a fast growing organization. Competitive compensation and an attractive global career progression is on offer for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.