Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:860 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Lead - Talent Management - Energy Solutions Firm (8-12 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a global leader in providing energy solutions. They are currently transforming rapidly along with the change in energy landscape and looking to undergo a massive expansion in their portfolio internationally with extensive investment in India geography. They are thus looking to hire for a Talent Management CoE lead for India based in Delhi NCR and reporting into the Head HR for India in an individual contributor role.
Job Description :
Reporting into Head - HR, you will be responsible for :
- Diagnose, develop, implement and measure plans for Talent Development, Talent Management with particular focus on talent reviews, career management and Succession planning
- Implement employee welfare programs to ensure employees, well-being and work life balance
- Identify the gaps and business needs and create a framework to address the same.
- Handle leadership development initiatives and work extensively on evolving an innovating the wheel on daily basis
- Work closely with the business heads and Head HR to design and execute out of the box strategies to build talent management
- Create the framework for an efficient training & development module
- Handle the learning function end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate you should have :
- Strong understanding of policies and procedures around Organization Development, Talent Management and Learning & Development
- Strict 8 - 12 years of specialist experience in TM, OD and Learning
- Okay to work extensively on single handedly carving out the TM vertical in the firm from scratch
- Full time MBA (HR) from Tier 1 or Tier 2 college is a must have
- Candidates with a stable career and strong ROI measurement experience over a certain time in a particular organization only will be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills clubbed with strong stakeholder management is a must have
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to set up the TM vertival almost from scratch and lead the vertical for a fast growing organization. Competitive compensation and an attractive global career progression is on offer for the right candidate.