Lead - Talent Management - Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
We are currently working with a leading Indian conglomerate that is fast expanding its footprint across India.
We have multiple HR senior roles available in Ahmedabad. So only those comfortable to move to Ahmedabad should apply.
Please note this role needs someone who has worked with a large company and has handled large spans and scale.
We are looking for Talent Management specialist to shape and implement strategies that will help develop and retain high-performing employees.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build and implement framework for Talent Engagement and Development
- Work and Support Organization Design
- Build succession plans
- Design employee promotion policies
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Boost employee morale by implementing performance-based bonuses
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Create organizational charts and define each position's responsibilities
- Organize quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Manage department's budget
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- To qualify you must be a full time MBA with strong experience in Talent Management with multiple MNCs or large conglomerates. You must bring at least 10+ years of robust experience working in Talent Management roles for a sizable employee base and with brands of repute.
Please attach a cover note for us to understand the following :
- Please elaborate your expertise in Talent management
- What's the scale you have handled - please elaborate on span managed
- Why you think you fit the role
If interested, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role, why you feel you could bring relevant experience and your current and expected CTC.
Please note all resumes without cover note will take LONGER to process