Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1537 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Lead - Talent Management - BPO/KPO (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for Lead Talent Management for our client based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Institutional Area, Gurgaon
Education : Master's degree in Human Resources from a reputed institute.
Function /Department : HR
CTC : Best in Industry
Exp : 6+ years of experience in delivering training and knowledge of instructional design. Knowledge of Indian labour laws and compliance norms
Nature of the Role : Individual Contributor
Working Timings : 10 am - 7 pm . 5 days working, Transport is provided in the Odd Shifts, rest Transport allowance is there.
Position Overview :
- Your role involves leading the talent engagement and development practices of the firm by partnering with HR and Business leadership. You will be responsible for creating a talent roadmap for developing and retaining employees and evaluating the impact of training interventions by engaging with stakeholders. You will lead the employee engagement initiatives of the organization.
Key Areas :
- Support HR leadership and business stakeholders in the design and implementation talent engagement and development strategies and practices.
- Engage with business leaders and employees to identify key training requirements.
- Create a consolidated view of training needs for different roles and functions through interactions and performance data analysis.
- Develop high quality training content and deliver trainings effectively.
- Establish processes to evaluate training effectiveness. Monitor training impact through objective metrics and qualitative feedback
- Employee grievance handling, disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, investigations and resolution of employee issues.
- Responsible for employee engagement and communication efforts
- Demonstrate passion for the people agenda of the firm and partner in designing and implementing robust and progressive people practices.
If the above role excites you, Kindly apply with your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location
Comfortable with Work Timing
Post Graduation - College Name - Year
Is your Graduation Regular / Correspondence
Is your Post Graduation - Regular / Distance
Is your current role in Training Delivery
Independent Employee Engagement initiatives taken - pls specify briefly
Exp in Talent management ( yrs)
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable)
DOB & Age
Official Notice Period
Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, Buyout option etc)
Gaps in Career / education If any
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.