HR at Mancer Consulting
Views:364 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead - Talent Management - Auto/Constructions (6-10 yrs)
Lead- Talent Management.
- Primary responsibility of this role is to support Leadership development via Program management of development journeys, supporting pipeline building through career conversations and succession programs.
- The role is an Individual Contributor role, reporting to the Group Head Talent management, with full ownership of the Talent Management and Development agenda at the corporate HR.
- The incumbent will be responsible for co-designing and program management of key development initiatives for senior leadership and critical talent cohorts across the group companies including full stack execution and ownership of assessment, development, career planning and engagement initiatives.
- Provide data analytics and insights to assess the effectiveness and efficacy of programs to Leadership.
- Drive planning, program management and outcomes for the target Leadership cohorts
- Developing relationship with and evaluating the requirement of external vendors, academic institutions to deliver programs and work towards building internal capability/in-house programs to improve and optimize TMD/L&D cost
- Work closely with HR teams to drive career movements of top talent.
- Vendor management for TM processes
- Add value on process improvement of TM processes.
- Conduct secondary research for best practices, benchmarking and creating a POV.
- Design and implement surveys for different stakeholders (employee, managers, leaders etc.) to gather insights and plan actionable.
- Analyze the data from different TM processes to identify trends and future improvement areas.
- Installing and managing a LMS and an E- learning delivery platforms (competency, behavioral, compliance, technical, skill-development etc.)
- Employee engagement diagnostic and action planning; should be able to conceptualize and deliver Group-level initiatives based on emerging common themes.
- Support & Drive diversity and inclusion programs across the Group.
- Nurture a competency-based learning ecosystem to drive organizational performance