Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1430 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Lead - Talent Management (9-12 yrs)
Lead - Talent Management
- 9 to 12 Years of experience in talent management and leadership development area.
- Co-designing and program management of key development initiatives for senior leadership and critical talent cohorts across the group companies including Full stack execution and ownership of assessment, development, career planning and engagement initiatives.
- Provide data analytics and insights to assess the effectiveness and efficacy of programs to Leadership.
- Developing relationship with and evaluating the requirement of external vendors, academic institutions to deliver programs and work towards building internal capability/in-house programs to improve and optimize TMD/L&D cost
- Installing and managing a LMS and an E- learning delivery platforms (competency, behavioral, compliance, technical, skill-development etc.)
- Employee engagement diagnostic and action planning; should be able to conceptualize and deliver Group-level initiatives based on emerging common themes.
- Support & Drive diversity and inclusion programs across the Group.
- Nurture a competency-based learning ecosystem to drive organizational performance.