Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:738 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Lead - Talent & Learning - Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
Exp: 12 - 18 Yrs
Talent and Learning Lead, SEA
- Translate the Talent & Learning strategy and global T&L programs, policies, services, etc. into action in geographies
- Actively drive initiatives and enable successful rollouts in the T&L field (also collaborating with HR Center resources) ensuring that local requirements are considered
- Coordinate local initiatives in the Hub to maximize efficiency and tap the full potential of scale effects (e.g. for license costs)
- Partner with the business leaders and the HR leaders in the Hub to drive HR solutions for the business both pragmatically and holistically, represent the Talent & Learning Expertise as well as point for escalation
- Closely align with peers (other Hub Talent & Learning Leads) for other geographies to share best practices
- Proactively diagnose and identify T&L needs on country level, align with the Global Function Lead and take action, reporting experiences and learnings to the Global
- Review Hub T&L KPIs and ensure maximum quality in HR processes provided to the business T&L Strategy Development and Implementation
- Contribute to the design of the Global Talent & Learning Strategy by actively sharing inputs from the Hubs / countries
- Develop and implement processes that follow the strategy and organization's operating principles.
- Manage roll-out and execution of the T&L programs and processes in the Hub, in line with the agreed calendar, including program launch, monitoring quality and compliance, and ensuring full and timely completion before developing and recom-mending on-going improvements.
- Oversee allocated Talent & Learning projects in the Hub and all associated change management activities.
Talent and Learning Content:
- Ensure effective Talent Acquisition processes in the geographies, including building talent pipeline, candidate search and recruitment, employer branding and onboarding
- Ensure effective Talent Management processes in the geographies, including performance appraisal, talent identification, career development and succession planning.
- In strong collaboration with the global Learning & Development Lead ensure effective Learning & Development in the geographies, including learning needs assessment, learning plans, learning methods and solutions (on-the-job, classroom and online) and learning effectiveness analyses.
Stakeholder Management and Collaboration :
- Establish partnerships with a wide network of colleagues to ensure implementation of best practice and the optimal use of resources. Build productive relationships at all levels and in all parts of the HR functions.a
- Collect stakeholder requirements and drive and foster best practices. Build wide and effective networks of contacts both inside and outside of the organization.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop direct reports in countries to ensure that the local T&L operations follow organization's Talent & Learning strategy effectively and to maintain highly engaged and highly qualified team.
- Engage with senior leadership and external bodies as required.
- Ensure that the Talent and Learning organization in the region is properly set up, staffed and skilled.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar.
- 10+ years- experience in HR with a focus and passion on talent acquisition/talent management in complex settings, across multiple geographies and business areas and with a connection in a Shared Service environment
- Strong commercial and business acumen with excellent influencing and consultancy skills and the ability to understand and speak the language of the business.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate in order to prioritize and plan activities
- Proactive leadership skills and ability to lead virtual teams, manage, coach and motive others
- Resilience - strong ability to work with ambiguity and constantly changing set of circumstances and issues
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex information and take independent action where necessary
- Collaborating across boundaries - connects people, ideas, processes and issues. Builds helpful, productive relationships across the organization.