Consultant at Michael Page
Views:811 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Lead - Talent Development & Organisation Development - Nutraceuticals Firm (12-15 yrs)
Lead Talent & OD - Nutraceuticals company
Our client is a growing Nutraceutical brand, looking to hire Lead Talent & OD for their Mumbai office. The role will report into the CHRO.
Your roles and responsibilities will be :
- Entire Talent Management agenda (including but not limited to creating a pipeline of HiPo, succession planning for critical positions, leadership training & development)
- Complete L&D agenda at the organization (designing, facilitating, executing interventions through various methodologies, reporting within the budget and seek opportunities to support savings
- Develop learning culture at the organization (high-performance culture, efficiency of functional departments) and identify and cater to trainings needs while developing support (designing, developing and managing development programs, OD and career development)
- Performance Management (panel review & conference, succession planning, performance appraisal)
- This is an individual contributor role.
- The ideal candidate comes 12+ years of experience in core HR business Partnering with minimum 5 + years in Talent Management/OD roles, with experience in setting up the TM&OD verticals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.