Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:172 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Printing/Publishing (7-8 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Lead
Supervisory Responsibilities :
This position has one direct supervisory responsibility along with Interns.
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition plans and strategies.
- Partnering with Hiring managers in the design and delivery of recruitment strategies and delivery of end-to-end campaigns for a large case load of positions within your business area(s), including attraction, selection and offer management.
- Implement best practices in recruitment and selection.
- As a subject matter expert, ensure a fair, consistent, and compliant process; the drafting of effective and engaging adverts; use of a range of attraction techniques to maximize exposure of vacancies and the use highly effective selection techniques to ensure the best possible candidates are appointed to vacancies.
- For hard-to-fill and critical roles, undertake direct sourcing activities through LinkedIn and other relevant platforms and use your specialist recruitment skills to create and maintain a pipeline of current and future candidates by growing internal and external networks and other recruitment channels.
- Engage in brand building and proactive recruitment activities such as social media promotion and attending events, careers fairs and networking activities.
- With a focus on customer experience, provide the highest levels of support and information to candidates and hiring managers throughout the process.
- Ensuring regular communication and timely feedback and seamless handover and partnership.
- Collaborate with hiring managers in crafting campaigns that communicate the brand and resonate with the target audience.
- Review and monitor recruitment campaigns.
- Develop recruitment and employer branding metrics.
- Conduct pre-screening and screening activities.
- Participate in the on-boarding process.
- Maintain an updated job description database.
- Preparation and managing annual recruitment budget.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience :
- 7-8 years of experience in recruitment preferably at a Senior Recruiter or Recruitment Specialist level; or two (2) years of experience at an Assistant Manager level.
- Exposure to in an Information Technology environment
- Proven experience in creating recruitment campaigns for various audiences and role levels (Junior to Manager). Has track record of filling 150+ roles in a fiscal year.
- Proven experience in developing and/or running employer branding programs. Preferably, with training and/or certification in Employer Branding.
- With experience in managing social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram Twitter) and online campaigns.
- Knowledgeable in data gathering, analysis, metrics, and report preparation.
- Orientated to KPIs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (core : Excel and Powerpoint).
- Exposure in salary negotiation.
- Preparation and managing annual recruitment budgeting.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience in using HRIS and ATS.
- Knowledge of employment laws relating to recruitment issues combined with the ability to identify issues and provide advice on procedures/policy.
- Preferably with degree in any of the following fields : Marketing, Organizational Communication, Human Resources, Psychology, and Behavioral Studies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.