Consultant at Michael Page
Views:277 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Lead - Talent Acquisition - PR Firm (4-6 yrs)
Key Focus Areas for the role :
- Managing the whole gamut of Talent Acquisition practises around the company line: -
- Recognizing and advising the company on the talent pool, developing JDs, gathering market information, finding the best suppliers, streamlining the recruiting process, negotiation, onboarding, and employer branding
- Analyze the needs and requirements of the Business Units and complete Quality Recruiting promptly.
- Analyze existing and potential personnel requirements in light of the company's strategic goals, and develop/oversee the implementation of effective talent management strategies/plans.
- Increase productivity and boost hiring quality
Skill Sets we are looking for :
- 4- 6 years of experience in the field of recruitment
- The applicant should have extensive experience handling the TA process from start to finish.
- Should have experience in recruiting in a short period of time.
- A background in PR and Media is desired but not quintessential.
- Should be able to gather strong profiles from a variety of sources.
- Effective stakeholder management and the ability to function under pressure