Senior Consultant at GI HR Holdings
Views:419 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Pharma/Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Role title - Talent Acquisition Lead
Job Location - Pune
Work Experience - 10-15 Years with MBA in HR
- Develop and implement effective in-house talent acquisition strategies in line with company's goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership, support, advocacy and vision to recruiters and HR team who provide recruiting support to hiring managers in all locations.
- Train, coach, and mentor team members on best practice recruitment with a focus on pro-active sourcing outcomes.
- Ensure system and process compliance amongst country team.
- Support the delivery of regional strategies and initiatives to ensure positive candidate and client experience.
- Ensure the candidate experience is positive irrespective of outcome and promotes Syngenta's brand to internal and external facing talent.
- Support talent acquisition delivery relative to diversity strategies.
- Utilize social media sourcing and branding to support talent attraction.
- Leverage and promote employer brand to positively engage talent communities for immediate and future vacancies.
- Partner effectively with external search agencies, job boards, universities, and/or other relevant organizations to support other channels of recruitment.
- Additional responsibilities as required to ensure the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence delivers outcomes to the regional business.
- Work closely with the Regional HR Head to identify and develop appropriate matrices and measurement tools to support the recruitment analytics.
- Be on top of hiring data and analysis.
This concerns the 'know-how' to perform the role, which may have been gained through academic study (degree, education, and certificates), business qualifications, or on-the-job experience. Specify the type of knowledge required (e.g. of specific functional knowledge, particular systems or processes and to what level), not the know-how of the incumbent.
- Demonstrable sales experience and success in a related position.
- Knowledge of human resources databases, hiring strategies,
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), and candidate management systems (CMS).
- Familiarity with prescribed key performance indicators (KPIs) for salespeople.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition.
- Collaborates across boundaries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.