Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:1292 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Talent Acquisition - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
- Design and implement the talent acquisition framework for different roles within the organization
- Assess the talent gap in budgeted versus actual manpower in different functions and develop the talent acquisition plan along with business to ensure that required manpower is available on time
- Attract superior talent by developing & communicating appropriate recruitment policies, understanding job requirements & framing job descriptions so as to identify right talent for the stated job profile.
- Optimize cost of talent acquisition by proper utilization of source mix for hiring Hire, train and build the required expertise and capacity within the talent acquisition team to support the business requirements.
- Work with business to Identify core issues leading to early life employee attrition and work with business to design process based solution to reduce the early life attrition.
- Work to improve the overall efficiency of talent acquisition function by automation and deploying right solutions for screening and testing the candidates
- Process oriented with Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills Should possess the charisma to guide and motivate people
- Must have 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition role, of which last 2-3 years in the role of Leading the talent acquisition function.
- Must have lead a team - Must have exposure to hiring for all levels of role in the organization
Qualifications: MBA in HR from a reputed college, a degree in engineering will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.