Recruitment Consultant & Advisor at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:461 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead - Talent Acquisition - IT (6-10 yrs)
Summary: Its is team handling role and will be responsible to drive full-cycle Talent Acquisition for India. This role will give you the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the development and growth of the organization.
- Develop the employment brand on external sites (Glassdoor, LinkedIn) and partner with the Marketing department.
- Devise efficient interview processes, including defining stakeholder roles, developing scorecards, creating questions for each interview stage, and developing work prompts.
- Build pipeline and connect with talent using channels such as, LinkedIn, employee referral /networks community events, and other active recruitment techniques.
- Perform Track, measure, and analyze hiring process, using data to make decisions and optimize hiring processes.
- Focus on leveraging all available mediums to ensure an optimum hiring quality within TAT.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates and compose job offer letters to selected candidates.
- Enthusiasm and experience with making data-driven decisions.
- Distribute metrics and provide performance reporting.
- Create tickets and maintain candidate documents on Applicant Tracking System.
Must Have: A proven ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, high growth start-up environment, willingness to build relationships, get involved, and have fun!
- Experience in IT infrastructure technology industry. Focused on technologies like Wintel, Office365, Active directory, Windows, Virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V), Exchange & Azure.
- Ability to work with senior executives to coach and influence.
- Excellent assessment and selling skills.
- Ability to set direction for recruiting and communicate across a large organization.
- Excellent understanding of innovative sourcing techniques.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills-ability to facilitate light training courses.
- 5+ years- experience as a Recruitera and 3+ years- experience leading talent acquisition.
- Bachelors or equivalent certification in HR/Business preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.