Talent Acquisition Executive at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1938 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Internet/Online/IT (8-12 yrs)
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for employee branding and hiring the best talent. Lead the Talent Acquisition function for India, ensuring the right staffing resources that tap into targeted universities, companies, regions, and technical communities.
- Develop best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, methods, referrals, direct sourcing, and social media strategy.
- Utilize all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social-media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for position.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring strategy.
- Enhance and streamline the current recruiting process.
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops.
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events.
- Design and oversee the company's hiring processes in India
- Be the owner of the recruitment metrics like time to hire, cost per hire, offer dropout ratios, etc
- Be responsible for providing the best-in-class candidate experience.
- 8-12 years of experience in talent acquisition, majority of which should be in in-house talent acquisition
- Experience in initiating or executing creative hiring strategies including employer branding, social media hiring, campus hiring
- Experience in hiring for tech and non-tech roles
- Hands-on recruitment experience in diversity hiring, with experience in tech & non tech roles at Start-ups & Mid-Sized companies
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, and Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.