Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:239 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Lead - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
The Talent Acquisition team is looking for a talented, and result oriented recruiter with a high-level of passion. As a recruiter, he/she will partner closely with the hiring managers and leadership team to build and execute long-term sourcing strategy to help hire the best talent and deliver the relevant talent on time.
Working directly with business leaders the incumbent is expected to:
- Diagnose, develop and implement recruitment strategy and processes to support the overall business strategy
- Handle the recruitment funnel metrics while working very closely with the stakeholders
- TA Data Management: Acting as SPOC for various TA metrics, reports, dashboard, etc. as required
- Advise the leadership on the talent availability and affordability across requirements for various business functions
- Responsible for manpower planning and budgeting to support the massive growth trajectory of the firm Work in liaison with business and other enabling functions to ensure timely closure and onboarding of candidates
- Responsible for mapping external talent pool to critical positions within the organization and creating a healthy pipeline
- Partner with business and hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of talent pool.
- Ability to recruit passive candidates and gauge pulse of candidates for role fitment and also knowing their aspiration.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Conduct or arrange in-depth interviews of potential candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline and maintain high interview-to-offer ratios.
The Ideal Candidate: -
- Candidates with MBA from reputed institutions will be preferred
- At least 7 years of work experience in talent acquisition in high performing organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills