AGM - Recruitments at Acclaim Consultants
Views:256 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Energy Sector (7-9 yrs)
We are hiring for our client-a leading company in Energy Sector. It's an Individual Contributor role. Immediate joiners would be preferred.
- Manage all the hiring needs of the organization (including senior/leadership hiring).
- Develop manpower resource plans in discussion with the functional heads to support the business needs.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and life-cycle, including sourcing (from job boards, social media, agencies and various other channels), initial phone-screening/assessments, scheduling interviews, releasing the offers, pre-boarding and on-boarding of the resources.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source the active and passive candidates for open jobs.
- Manage vendors and assist in identifying & building new channels of recruitment/building talent pool.
- Execute employee referral programs.
- Design and Implement the University Relations Program (Campus Recruitment and Branding).
- Management of ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to document the records of the candidates from tracking the applicants, to the selection phase and the on-boarding.
- Recruitment MIS - reports related to the talent acquisition (insights & analysis) with the Head-HR on monthly basis.
- Review the existing process, partner/coordinate with HR team to design the improvement/enhancement strategy (including designing, documentation and implementation).
Position Experience and Qualification:
- Master's degree in Human Resources with 7-10 years of proven experience in talent acquisition role (Preferably from MNC background).
- Proven experience in using best practices in hiring the best of the talent.
- Proficient in using job boards and social media/networking sites (should have hands on sourcing experience).
- Hands-on experience in HRIS, ATS and sourcing marketing tools.
- Managing recruitment cost to be within or below budget. Experience developing and implementing cost reduction initiatives is highly desirable.
- Proactive and results oriented to work in a rapidly growing industry with occasionally aggressive timelines and deliverable requirements.
- Strong communication skills including preparing and delivering well-designed presentations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills with the stakeholders and the resources.
- Strong attention to detail with high-level vision to meet deadlines.