HR Executive at AVSAR HR Services
Views:1581 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Co-Working Space (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Lead to be at the forefront of - The Coworking Revolution- that will be the future of workspace.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and stakeholders.
What is it that you need to have?
To excel as a Talent Acquisition Lead, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to helping them find success in our company.
1. Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
2. Lead a team of 5 to 6 recruiters towards achieving business goals.
3. Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
4. Lead employment branding initiatives.
5. Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
6. Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.).
7. Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
8. Assist in employee retention and development.
9. Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events.
10. Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
1. Proven experience as Talent Acquisition Lead role (team handling experience of 4 to 5 members).
2. 6 to 8 years of relevant experience.
3. Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
4. Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
5. Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
6. Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
7. Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
8. A leader and strategic thinker.
9. Preferable MBA - HR or any graduate.
To excel as a Talent Acquisition Lead, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.